Bricklin France / Europa

Bricklin France, rassemble les passionnés de l'automobile SV1 Bricklin.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Bonjour!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Manxmann

MessageSujet: Bonjour!    Sam 21 Jan - 23:31

Bonjour!

Excuses, j'ai eu utilisé Google translate pour créer ce poste.

Je ne suis pas actuellement propriétaire Bricklin, cependant je fais quelques recherches pour acheter une voiture dans un proche avenir de s'associer en 1982 Delorean.

Je suis basé à l'île de Man, la maison des courses TT et aimerait idéalement trouver une voiture 1975 ou plus tard pour la vente.

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait d'autos à vendre en Europe?

Un grand merci

Simon
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Brick75

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Dim 22 Jan - 1:16

Ma gang, j'ai offre le site web de Simon en BI USA car il est tres proche de l'Europe. Simon, ca se peut que je puisse vous assister avec la traduction si necessaire avec mes collegues en Europe.

Martin
Pierre Delorean
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Dim 22 Jan - 8:54

Hi welcome in Bricklin France / Europa !

You can use english french in this forum, don't worry to translate it's better for us french to improve our english lol!

If you search for a SV1 you can find one in Uk from my memory there is a yellow one near london with 360amc in good condition must search on the web !

I think there one or two other own by some people : http://www.team.net/archive/bricklin/2004-08/msg00050.html

This one is in Swiss http://www.motorsport-sales.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=310&products_id=2849

Manxmann

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Dim 22 Jan - 12:05

Hi Pierre,

Probably safest all round, my French is shocking, which was verified when I tried to read it back through google translate to verify it makes some sense Shocked

Thank you for the links, I will take a look now.

Simon

Domi

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Lun 23 Jan - 21:23

Hi and welcome to the forum Wink
Manxmann

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Lun 23 Jan - 21:31

I've made contact with the company selling the car in Switzerland.

Although his e-mail was brief he did say the interior was tatty and that the doors only open half way!

I've asked for details of the VIN, however in the mean time has anybody seen this car?

I'm not up to speed on Bricklin prices in Europe, they are asking 13k Euro's which I think is far too high if the cars tatty like it sounds, what would a fair price be?
Manxmann

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Mar 24 Jan - 23:25

Does anyone know how long the car in Switzerland has been for sale?
diraxel

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Dim 12 Fév - 15:33

Hi Manxmann! Welcome on our site!

Have you checked the vin numbers on the US forum? If not, go on the search page and look for 2862, the guy has been trying to sell his Bricklin since at least September 2011, and I guess that was already since a year because he reported he couldn't sell the car for SFR 13,000 (about EUR 12,000, I think). The topic goes back to March 2008 with the car being in Switzerland, so it may quite be possible that 2862 has been with the same owner since at least that time.

0209 looks better to me. Pierre was trying to get this car. I guess you already know the piece of info available on this car (that is if you read topic 0209 on the US forum). Personally, I would go for that car. The fuel problem sounds less risky to me than buying one of the others Bricklins available, because 0209 looks certainly close to stock. Another deterrent (or incentive?) may be the 360 AMC: I don't know about the maintenance of these engines.

Just my thoughts. Keep us updated!
diraxel

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Dim 12 Fév - 16:00

Another thought, I read your questions about converting the indicators. I just wished to mention that I got my B with a V5C which doesn't say the car was registered under any kind of "oldtimer" status. But what surprised me most is that there were no conversion stuff at all for left hand driving, not even an adhesive on the bulbs. My B still has its combined side lights/indicators, which is allowed in France under the "vintage" registration. Now, I don't know about the Isle of Man.
Manxmann

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Dim 12 Fév - 16:44

Thanks diraxel,

0209 looks the best buy and yes I've read everything I can find about all the vin's in Europe. I've gone as far as to talk to the seller of 0209, obtained shipping quotes etc only one thing remains, to make an offer.

Due to an unexpected problem my end my option to purchase has been put on hold for a couple of months. Once things sort themselves out I'll take up the reigns of negotiating a better price for the Dutch car Smile

Watch this space!
Pierre Delorean
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Lun 21 Mai - 2:51

Sorry to reply late !

But yes i try to bargain for thsi car, their is some fuel problem inside the engine , and cosmetic problem gas struck or some problem in door opening.

For the car in swisterland she has lot of problem log time no running so you have to be careful the car could have lots of service to do inside and ouside, like change break clean fuel systeme tank etc ...

Wink Could be a good opportunities

Manxmann

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    Lun 21 Mai - 22:21

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the reply, I bought 0209 a few months ago now.

So far I've fitted a new fuel pump and an Edelbrock 1406 carb which has fixed the fuel problem, she starts on the button an drives nicely!

I've had to rewire the doors and am currently fitting a new electric air compressor. A couple of replacement rams are on their way from the US so hopefully this will sort out the door issues.

There are a few problems that I've yet to get to, namely:

Gearbox leaks very badly so will need a rebuild
Crank rear seal has gone so will need replacing when the gearbox is out.
Passenger window glass has come away from the runner so needs re attaching.
Headlights do not pop/retract I thinkg the vacuum values are shot
Very poor paint job, several areas need repainting and in the long run I suspect she'll need a re-body.

Lots of fun tho Very Happy

Simon
Brick75

MessageSujet: E   Lun 21 Mai - 23:25

Simon, headlights 68-82 Corvette...use Corvette America for parts. See my posts. Easy but finiky system.

Rebody, get Terry Tanner's fiberglass replacement body pats while he exists and has the molds or Bob Hoffman...original guys, not going to be around forever.

Marty
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bonjour!    

Bonjour!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1